counter code
Home Business The Premier League title will be fixed today, says the supercomputer

The Premier League title will be fixed today, says the supercomputer

by endroar
Rate this post

If Liverpool beat Brighton

Liverpool will enter the field as favorites against Brighton at Anfield on Sunday. The pre-match prediction says that the probability of Liverpool winning this match is 60.7 percent. Liverpool are currently unbeaten in 26 matches at home in the Premier League, where they have won 20 matches. It will not be easy for Brighton to beat or stop Jurgen Klopp's team. Brighton haven't been in good form lately either. They won their last match against Nottingham Forest 1-0.

However, Brighton last won two consecutive matches last September. Some statistics, however, are in Brighton's favour. They are unbeaten in their last three matches at Anfield. And Liverpool have won just one of their last 7 matches against the Seagulls (four draws, two losses). However, Liverpool will play as favorites in this match.
Now, if Liverpool win and Arsenal lose against City, the Gunners' chance of winning the title drops to 9 percent. By contrast, City's chances of beating Arsenal would be 54 percent and Liverpool's chances of beating Brighton would be 37 percent.

source

related posts

Leave a Comment