counter code
Home Business Burnt in fire while lighting gas stove in Satkhira 4

Burnt in fire while lighting gas stove in Satkhira 4

by endroar
Rate this post

Gunidranath Mondal said that around 9:30 this morning, his wife Kalyani went to get the gas stove for cooking. At this time, the gas coming out from the mouth of the cylinder caught fire. After the fire spread, his wife's clothes were first affected. When they came forward to save him, one by one his relative Kakali, maid Debla Debnath and he were burnt. On getting the information, the neighboring Anchar Battalion and fire service members came and extinguished the fire. Apart from him, the other three who were seriously injured were admitted to Satkhira Medical College Hospital.

Mohidul Islam, the officer in charge of Satkhira Sadar police station, said that the treatment of the injured persons is going on. They are fine now.

source

related posts

Leave a Comment