counter code
Home Business A fire destroyed a garment shop in Mirzapur

A fire destroyed a garment shop in Mirzapur

by endroar
Rate this post

Khalilur Rahman, a businessman on Mosque Road, said that local people tried to find the owner of the shop. At the same time, they managed to break a lock of the shop first. On receiving the information, the fire service personnel of Mirzapur went to the spot and tried to put out the fire by cutting all the locks attached to the shutters of the shop. At this time, the surrounding areas including Sadar College Road, Mosque Road were crowded with enthusiastic people. The fire was brought under control after about half an hour. But in the meantime, the goods of the shop were burnt.

Local MP Khan Ahmed Shubo came to visit the spot after receiving the news.

Deputy fire service officer Matiur Rahman said that the origin of the fire could not be determined. However, it is initially believed that the fire may have started from an electrical short circuit.

source

related posts

Leave a Comment