counter code
Home Business 4 members of the same family were burnt due to gas leakage explosion in Dhamrai

4 members of the same family were burnt due to gas leakage explosion in Dhamrai

by endroar
5/5 - (5 votes)

Dhamrai Fire Service Station official Sohel Rana told Prothom Alo that besides Titus' residential gas connections, they also used cylinder gas during the gas crisis. It can be confirmed after investigation whether this incident happened from gas cylinder or residential gas connection. However, there was no gas cylinder explosion. The house's goods worth about two lakh rupees were burnt in the fire.

Resident doctor of Sheikh Hasina National Burn and Plastic Surgery Institute. Tariqul Islam said, 48 percent of Nurul Islam Nannu Mia's body, 80 percent of Sufia Begum, 16 percent of Nisrat Jahan Sathi and 38 percent of Al Hadi Sohag were burnt in the fire. The condition of three of them is critical, while the condition of the other cannot be said to be safe. All of them are being treated.

source

related posts

Leave a Comment